Join us to celebrate Cuba’s independence!
• Art installations by local Cuban artists:
• Rigo Leon: Feature sculpture in our Jardines by Rigo Leon. He’s also made 20 limited release mini sculptures commemorating 20 de Mayo! Available for sale at our merch shop with him present throughout the evening 🙂
• Ernesto Fernandez: Digital Installation in the taproom
• Cigar pop-up by Padron Cigars. Meet the founding members of Padron Cigars, founded in Little Havana in 1964. Learn cigar-beer pairings from the pros.
• Cuban coffee pop-up shop (Havana Cafe in Wynwood)
• Vintage Cuban cars parked outside La Tropical
• Live Music: MannySwagg @7:30PM20 DE MAYO